Nike Arc Angels Pointe Shoes

I’m so excited that Nike created a pointe shoe! This makes me want to put pointe shoes back on, even though they are so uncomfortable.

About these ads
Comments
10 Responses to “Nike Arc Angels Pointe Shoes”
  1. ddfaia says:

Unfortunately these are just a design concept created by a student and not real.

2. Well shoot, that’s too bad. Would be so cool if they were real!

3. Kimberly Neal says:

I want these!!

4. madison D says:

That does suck I would love to buy some for dance practice and just to wear around well I hope they come out

5. Adrien says:

Does anyone know where I can buy these or if they are even for sale yet ???

6. jessica says:

omg i want these so bad someone envent them and become rich and if the exist where can i buy them

7. weight loss says:

I do not drop many responses, but after browsing through a ton of
    comments on Nike Arc Angels Pointe Shoes | INVICTUS DANCE | PORTLAND
    MAGAZINE. I do have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind. Is it only me or do some of these responses come across like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional social sites, I’d like to keep up with everything new you have to post.

Could you list of the complete urls of all your social community pages like
    your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

8. wikipedia says:

If a website is consistently edited to feature links that
    breach town rules in a bid to add SEO value for individuals or a provider of.
    The IQ test is the best known illustration of norm-referenced assessment.
    Keep up your eyes and ears open for almost
    any new site polices regarding this issue.

9. As you help make your payments promptly the most lenders will
    improve your amount borrowed or give you
    a whole new loan along the road. As Buggy was
    outside keeping watch, a television set came crashing out
    the window followed by the toaster. We pay our
    taxes but they don’t go to fixing our roads, or the 1 in 4 bridges in this country that are
    almost beyond repair.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

• Enter your email address to subscribe to Invictus Dance and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 238 other followers

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 238 other followers