Academy of Ballet and Dance Arts
Dance for Children and Adults
The Academy of Ballet and Dance Arts (ABDA) provides carefully designed ballet curriculum classes taught with a high degree of experience.
- The ABDA program follows the internationally recognized and time proven Royal Academy of Dance and the American Academy of Ballet’s Performance Awards syllabus.
- Classes are designed for children’s physical development rather than age, thus helping to prevent injury to their developing bodies.
- Careful, professional instruction motivates children of all ages to achieve their personal best, thus accelerating learning.
- At ABDA we promote positive experiences with a sense of pride and self-accomplishment.
- ABDA’s program for students ages 3 through adult are inspirational and contribute to the spirit and joy of dance!
Thank you for choosing the Academy of Ballet and Dance Arts and the
Age-Less Body Conditioning Pilates Studio!
& Contact Information
311 B Avenue, Suite Z
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Open: Monday – Saturday